Leaving Rosario was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Saying goodbye to all my friends in the program, to my friends in Rosario and to Marta. I will forever treasure all of them and all of the experiences we've had together.
Now that I'm back in the states, after an exhausting 24+ hours of flying, sitting in airports and lying to customs, I am beginning to reflect on these past three months. I look through my pictures, I read this blog, I unpack my things and cannot help but wonder if it was all just a dream.
Whatever it was, it has changed me and the rest of my life. I have the same name, I have the same clothes - although none of them fit my new South American body - but I am not the same person. I cannot wait to being sharing what I learned with all of you but most of all I cannot wait to see where this new life takes me.
And with that, I bid the blogging world farewell... until my next adventure.
Besos. Chau.

mmm, abroad weight. everyone gets it. i mostly blame nutella and delicious carb overload.
ReplyDeleteWendy-
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed reading your blog. Anna had a link to it from her blog and when I would go to hers (and she hadn't written anything!) I could go to yours because you were always writing! You write beautifully and I really got an emotional feel for what you were experiencing. Good luck to you back in Oregon and hope that you will have many more adventures both here and abroad.
Anna's mom