Thursday, October 1

Month One: Check.

In honor of my one month Rosarito anniversary I have decided to make a snazzy little list of things I love, or am learning to love, about Argentina and things I’m realizing I miss from the states. Nothing like some fun comparing and contrasting to help paint a picture of the culture and life down yonder.


ARGENTINA:

  1. Cafes
  2. Delivery ice cream
  3. Medialunas
  4. Dubbed Nick at Nite
  5. Abundance of late night activities
  6. Kisses on the cheek
  7. Focus on relationships
  8. Motorcycles
  9. Knowing the words to English songs
  10. The stars
  11. Slow, relaxed lifestyle
  12. Model T’s in front of my building
  13. Doctor house calls
  14. European buildings
  15. Shots of water con gas


LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS:

  1. Smoking laws
  2. Fresh air
  3. Nature
  4. Houses
  5. Aquafresh
  6. Recycling
  7. Clean streets
  8. Mexican food
  9. Pedestrians having the right of way
  10. Bike rides
  11. Driving
  12. Non-wax paper napkins
  13. Cell phones in English
  14. Making eye contact on the streets
  15. Internet at home

No comments:

Post a Comment